To export a deal's proforma page to a PDF file, do the following:
- Login to your account using Google Chrome. NOTE: At the time this article was written, this functionality is not part of the default installation for Firefox or Internet Explorer. These browsers may support this functionality with the use of a plugin; however we cannot provide support for these plugins. You can download Google Chrome for free.
- Go to Deals > My Deals.
- Locate the deal you wish to export and click on the property address to view the property's proforma page.
- (Optional): If you want to print the deal as if you were sharing it so that BirdDogBot hides the proeprty address and uses your Deal Sharing Options, do the following:
- Scroll to the "Share This Deal" section located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the "Preview as visitor" link under the "Deal Sharing Settings" section of the page. You should now see the proforma page for this property as if you were sharing the deal.
- Press Ctrl-p to print.
- In the Print dialog, you'll see a field that says "Destination" (ie. which printer you want to use to print) on the left. Click the button that says "Change...".
- In the list of choices, click "Save as PDF".
- (Optional): Near the bottom-left of the print dialog, click the "+" button next to "More Settings" and uncheck "Header and Footer". This will prevent the url from being outputted to the pages in your PDF file.
- Click the "Save" button to save the proforma page as a PDF file.
If you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.