Please note the following important points regarding BirdDogBot passwords:
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Please ensure you're entering your password exactly as expected with the appropriate upper/lower case letters.
- If you're "copy-and-pasting" your password, please ensure that there are no additional spaces accidentally selected when highlighting your text.
- Your default password is your ClickBank Order Number. This is generally made up of 8 alpha-numeric characters.
If you have forgotten your password...
- Click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page.
- Enter the email address you use to login to your account (this is the email address you used when you purchased your subscription).
- Click on the "Send Password" button and the system will email a reminder to the address you entered in step 2. If the password does not arrive within a few minutes, please check your SPAM folder in case it ended up there by accident.
If you would like to change your password...
- Login to your account.
- From the "Settings" menu, select "My Profile", and click on the "Change Password" tab.
- Fill out the required form and click on the "Change Password" button.
If you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact email@example.com for additional assistance.