If you want to make changes to multiple search projects and have those changes automatically applied to all the search projects in your account, do the following:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Settings > Search & Analysis Settings.
- Make whatever changes you like.
- Make sure the "Apply to Existing Search Projects" is set to "Yes".
- Click the "Save Settings" button.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for all the tabs on this page where appropriate.
NOTE: If you're making changes across multiple tabs on the ""Search & Analysis Settings" page, click on the "Save Settings" button on each tab before moving to the next tab. The "Save Settings" buttons only apply the changes displayed the tab you're currently viewing.
All your search projects will now be updated with the settings you just applied.
If you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.